Tracks network traffic on your BlackBerry device.
Note: The traffic shown is only the traffic since the application was installed and tracking started. All traffic before does not show. The program is only compatible with GSM/GPRS/UMTS BlackBerry smartphones.
Privacy Notice: This program does NOT analyze any network traffic. The data transferred is private and secure. Only the amount of data is tracked for your personal reference.
Here are some key features of "Network Traffic Control":
· Differentiates between traffic sent out and received
· Auto starts network tracking on device reset and runs in light-weight mode in background.
Shows traffic separated by radio and WiFi traffic:
· Radio traffic in, out and total today and this month
· WiFi traffic in, out and total today and this month
· Over-usage alarm (de)activation
· First day of month of your telephone bill (this helps to calculate charges within a billing cycle)
· Packages traffic (i.e. you have a 10 MB BlackBerry Data Plan)
· Price per KB thereafter (i.e. traffic charges when you use more than 10 MB of your data plan)
· Maximum traffic fee (i.e. if you are OK to spend $10 on traffic more per month, you will get a notification when your monthly traffic is over $10)
Global over-usage notification:
· Homescreen notification icon: You will now see an “over-usage” icon in your BlackBerry homescreen, you are over your monthly traffic maximum.
· Global dialog notification: Whatever you are using right now and you exceed the traffic limit, a dialog will pop up and show a notification about traffic “over-usage”.
· BlackBerry OS 4.2.0 or higher