OpenVPN Settings is an Android application. Its purpose is to start, stop and monitor the state of OpenVPN tunnels in a style very similar to WiFi Settings application that comes with Android.
Here are some key features of "OpenVPN Settings":
· UI similar to Wi-Fi settings;
· Restart tunnel when connectivity changes (e.g. from wifi to 3g);
· Start on boot;
· DNS ;
· Open Source.
· Android 1.5 or later
· Rooted Android phone
· Working OpenVPN config
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix a possible NullPointerException in EnterUserPassword.
· Add VIBRATE permission because app fails on some android 2.3.7 and 4.0.4 devices.
· Fix VerifyError on Android 1.5.