PocketPacket is an NDIS compatable ethernet network packet sniffer for the Pocket PC.
Packets are saved in PCAP format for viewing in Ethereal.
Here are some key features of "PocketPacket":
· Filter packets by MAC address, IP address, TCP port, UDP port, Ethernet frame type.
· View packet details while sniffing.
· View packet as hex and ASCII data.
· Save packets in libpcap format. Viewable in Ethereal.
· View packet capture session statistics.
· Packet capture modes: Promiscuous, All Local Packets, Only Directed Packets, All Broadcast Packets
· Windows Mobile 2003 and 2005.
· NDIS compatible Ethernet card.
· 15 days trial.