TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to PCs and Macs.
With the TeamViewer App for iPhone and iPod Touch you are able to:
- spontaneously support your family and friends
- have access to your own computer with all of its documents and installed applications
1. Install and start TeamViewer
2. Install and start TeamViewer 5 on your PC or TeamViewer 4 on your Mac
3. Enter your PC's or Mac's ID and password directly in the TeamViewer interface on your iPhone / iPod Touch to connect.
Here are some key features of "TeamViewer for Remote Control (iPhone)":
· Both spontaneous support and remote access to unattended computers are possible
· Convenient control via multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag & drop, scroll wheel, zoom, change monitor
· complete keyboard incl. special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows
· reboot the remote computer
· automatically decrease the screen resolution of the remote computer
· integrated partner list - see which computer or partner is online
· trouble-free use behind firewalls and proxy servers
· highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
· the Free version of TeamViewer has exactly the same features as the Pro version. However, the license of the Free version is meant for private use only.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
· TeamViewer is free for personal use, i.e. that you can use TeamViewer completely free of charge to access your private computers or to help your friends with their computer problems. For a commercial use in a professional environment, please look for TeamViewer Pro.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Various crash fixes
· Improved connection speed
· Other minor fixes and improvements