With Screen Shot you can take a screen shot of your current BlackBerry screen with just one click.
How to use Screen Shot:
· Click the ScreenShot icon.
· Screen Shot will now take a screen shot of your current BlackBerry screen.
· Screen shot image is stored in "Pictures" directory on your SD card (or internal BlackBerry memory if the SD card is not available, i.e. device is connected to computer or there is not SD card installed)
· The BlackBerry will vibrate once saving is completed.
· Accessible via "BlackBerry Options" - "Screen Shot Options".
· Selectable "screen taken" notification: dialog, sound, vibration.
· Adjustable delay before screen shot is taken.
· File name conventions: custom prefix and suffix, current date and time can be added to the file name automatically.
· Automatic directory detection.
· Manual directory setting: i.e. screen shots can be stored in "media card - myVeryOwnScreenShots".
Here are some key features of "Screen Shot for BlackBerry":
· Takes a screen shot of your device and stores it on the SD card or device memory (if SD card is not available).
· Send screen shots or queue them in the program and for sending via email.
· You may assign Screen Shot to one of the convenience keys. Then from any screen, you may press the convenience key and the screen shot will be saved.
· Supported Image Formats: PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, WBMP.
· BlackBerry OS 4.2.0 or higher