Adobe Revel (formerly Adobe Carousel) is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac - no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles. Enjoy your photos anywhere you are, and make them look terrific using the same powerful photo-processing technology that's used in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, so you get the finest photo-editing results delivered consistently no matter what type of device you are using. Create the ultimate family photo hub by sharing a photo library with family members to contribute shots and weigh in on favorites.
Here are some key features of "Adobe Revel":
· Don’t sweat storage limits or suffer syncing - just enjoy the freedom to browse your entire photo library or show off any shot on any device you have handy. Simply add photos to your Adobe Revel photo library on your iPad, iPhone, or Mac, and you’ll instantly have access to them in Adobe Revel on your other iPad, iPhone, and Mac devices.
· Easily crop, rotate, adjust exposure, and make other corrections, or lend your photos serious style with unique Looks. Experiment with wild abandon knowing Adobe Revel always preserves your original photo.
· Create a family photo library without the hassle of sending emails, handing off drives, and trying to figure out which photos to touch up or use in special projects. Simply invite family members to add photos to your library via their own Adobe Revel apps, and let them flag their favorites so everyone can quickly find the best-loved shots.
· Use familiar multitouch gestures to easily explore tens of thousands of photos or quickly find and fill the screen with one great shot.
· Simplify your life. A subscription lets you use Adobe Revel on all iPad, iPhone, and Mac, and you can accomplish the same tasks in virtually the same ways on every iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
· Share those moments that matter by sending your photos straight from Adobe Revel to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
· Snap new photos right from Adobe Revel on your iPhone or iPad, and they’ll instantly appear in your photo library on all your devices. No manual importing required!
· Take advantage of WiFi and 3G technologies to use Adobe Revel anywhere you want.
· Export photos from Adobe Revel to your hard drive so you can use other apps and services to create your own photo books, calendars, and keepsakes.
· Import, edit, and share all your JPEGs, the most common file format for photos.
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Better Ways to Share:
· Using the Mac App, now you can post directly to Facebook and Twitter
· Customize your posts to Facebook and Twitter
· View a library or an album as a slideshow
· View your photos on your Apple TV directly from your iPhone or iPad with Airplay support
· View photos by the person who uploaded them
An Easier Way to Edit:
· With one tap, "auto-magically" enhance a photo