With Adobe Nav—a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)—you can now use your iPad to activate Photoshop tools and browse and select open Photoshop documents. As long as you have a network connection between your iPad and computer, you can customize the Photoshop CS5 toolbar on your iPad to easily access the tools you use most. Browse, reorder, view, and zoom in on up to 200 open Photoshop documents on your iPad. Tap a document on your iPad to immediately make it active in Photoshop CS5. And use your iPad to easily share and review files you are working on in Photoshop CS5 while you are away from your desk or computer.
Extend the Photoshop CS5 experience to your iPad with Adobe Nav for Photoshop.
Here are some key features of "Adobe Nav for Photoshop":
· Use your fingertips to select Photoshop CS5 tools from your iPad screen.
· Customize the way the Photoshop CS5 toolbar appears on your iPad screen to make your most-used tools easily accessible. You can save one Adobe Nav toolbar configuration with up to 16 tools.
· Browse, reorder, view, and zoom in on up to 200 open Photoshop documents on your iPad screen.
· Tap any open document in Photoshop on your iPad to make it the active document in Photoshop CS5.
· iOS 4.3 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Create multiple sets of tools
· Add Photoshop actions to any toolset