CamWatch is a fully automated camera snapshot sharing tool for all Windows-based devices. This software allows you to hook up any number of mobile device' cameras and share their output. With CamWatch it does not matter where your devices are located, or of what type they are (i.e., a PC, a NetBook, a PDA, or a SmartPhone). Unlike standard WebCams you neither need any specialized hardware, nor IP addresses, nor Web servers, and camera snapshots are never uploaded to any servers! BuddyShare enabled.
Here are some key features of "CamWatch":
· Automatic camera snapshot sharing.
· Hook up any number of devices with cameras and share their output. You can also view snapshots on devices without cameras.
· Works for most commonly used Web cameras, or build in PDA/SmartPhone cameras.
· Share snapshots directly between PDA's and SmartPhones located anywhere in the World.
· Great for monitoring distributed real estate, or letting your friends see what you see (through your camera).
· Camera option control.
· BuddyShare enabled.
· BuddyShare is a secure, private, and flexible communications infrastructure. No uploading of data to servers. Automatic encryption of data. No IP addresses, web servers, etc.
· BuddyShare even works for linking up multiple handheld devices located anywhere in the World.
· Support for CF cards to store your shared images.
· Runs on all commonly available Windows Operating systems.
· Common GUI for all devices.
· A Multi-Lingual User Interface encompassing over 140 languages and supporting hot-swapping has been added.
· Windows Mobile 5/6.x
· Windows NT, 2000, XP, Vista
· Working Internet connection for BuddyShare enabling CamWatch.
· A Windows compliant WebCam (optional), or built in camera (for PDA/SmartPhones).