Color Splash Free lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color.
Thanks to its intuitive and responsive user interface, Color Splash Free is super easy and fun to use. You simply use your finger as a brush to remove or bring back the original color from regions of your photo. Using a two finger pinching gesture you can quickly zoom in and out in order to work on fine details or larger areas.
This free version is fully functional and saves your edited photos in full resolution just like the paid version. However this free version is limited to editing new photos you take from within the application. The paid version also lets you edit photos from your photo albums, contains many additional features and is ad-free.
Here are some key features of "Color Splash Free":
· A short tutorial video clearly explains how to use the app and all its features.
· Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
· Save your edited photos to your iPhone photo album or upload them to Facebook.
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Create beautiful physical postcards and have them sent to your friends anywhere in the world (powered by Sincerely).