HDR Camera for Android 2.39
Easily take HDR photos using your Android device
High dynamic range (HDR) imaging is a technique used in photography to capture scenes in vivid colors, which wouldn't be possible with a normal camera due to ranging light intensity. The technique involves taking several differently exposed pictures in series to capture details in bright and dark areas, and merge them in a single photo.
HDR Camera automates with process, while adding helpful features, such as hand shake compensation and detection of moving objects in order to prevent ghosting.
- Full resolution
- Take HDR image in one tap
- HDR image fused and tone-mapped on device within seconds
- Don't have to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects and de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
HDR Camera for Android
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- stability fixes for Android kitkat
- vf brightness fixed on some devices