HDR Camera allows you to easily take HDR photos using your Android device.
High dynamic range (HDR) imaging is a technique used in photography to capture scenes in vivid colors, which wouldn't be possible with a normal camera due to ranging light intensity. The technique involves taking several differently exposed pictures in series to capture details in bright and dark areas, and merge them in a single photo.
HDR Camera automates with process, while adding helpful features, such as hand shake compensation and detection of moving objects in order to prevent ghosting.
Here are some key features of "HDR Camera for Android":
· Full resolution
· Take HDR image in one tap
· HDR image fused and tone-mapped on device within seconds
· Don't have to be rock-solid while shooting
· Correct handling of moving objects and de-ghosting
· You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
· Save original exposure bracketed images
· Android 2.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Thumbnail behavior fixes
· Image processing enhancements