MapScratch allows you to quickly see where a photo was shot. The app uses EXIF metadata embedded in the image file to show you the picture's location on a map.
To use the application, simply choose the photo and start scratching as if it were a lottery ticket by touching the screen and swiping. This will reveal the map, pinpointing the photo's original location.
Here are some key features of "MapScratch":
· simple, easy to use interface
· ability to open the exact location in the Maps app
· ability to see the time and date when the picture was taken
· fast start-up
· iOS 4.2 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NEW, added View EXIF dialog. Now you can view the FULL metadata in a user-friendly and easy-to-read format!
· NEW, improved user interface
· NEW, added message warnings if there are any errors encountered
· FIXED, a few minor bugs reported by users