When you take a photo with your iPhone's camera, various information about how the picture was shot is added to the image file using EXIF metadata. The embedded info also includes GPS data.
When you want to share a photo, you may not want other people to know the exact location where the picture was taken, or other information. NoIMGdata is an easy to use app which allows you to remove GPS information from an image, or erase all EXIF metadata if you want.
Here are some key features of "NoIMGdata":
· easy to use 3 step interface
· removes GPS metadata by default for any image
· can be set to remove all EXIF metadata from images
· saves clean image to Camera Roll as a copy
· view EXIF information before and after removing metadata
· view the exact location where an image was taken directly on a map and be able to pin it in the Maps app
· fast start-up
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes for minor UI bugs