Photogene is about improving your digital photos and having fun while at it.
New: Photogene Collage Maker!
Combine several photos into one piece of art using a variety of templates. Collages can be saved or directly uploaded to any of Photogene's wide selection of export destinations.
Here are some key features of "Photogene for iPad":
· Photogene offers a wide selection of photo editing tools. No gimmicks - they will actually make your photos look better.
· The user interface is quick and responsive. Most actions happen in real time.
· Photogene includes a convenient full screen photos browser with large thumbnails (requires location-services permission).
· Photogene is a great companion to the camera connection kit. It supports various RAW formats. Photogene can open up for editing very large files and supports an export resolution of up to 8 MP (21 MP on iPad 2).
· Photogene allows you to export several photos at once, and it supports a wide selection of export destinations, including Flickr, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, FTP and mail.
· It's a live product. We update it frequently and add new features users had asked for.
Here are some of the editing tools included in Photogene:
· Crop and straighten.
· Sharpen and noise reduction.
· Full set of color adjustments (including levels and curves). Correct underexposed photos and add a spark to washed-out ones.
· Red-eye correction and healing tool (remove unwanted blemishes or spots).
· Special effects such as reflection or vignette.
· Localized effects: apply filters or color adjustments by "painting" them on specific areas of a photo. The tools include Dodge & Burn, Blur, Grayscale and various effects and filters.
· Add text boxes or bubbles of different styles, colors and fonts.
· Artistic filters such as sepia or charcoal.
· Frames in various shapes and colors, including shadows and glows.
· Wide selection of presets that instantly transform your photo into a work of art. You can also create and save your own custom macros.
· Multiple undo and redo.
· View EXIF metadata, including geo-tagging.
· Give captions to the photos in your library.
· Resize your photos as you export them.
· iOS 4.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· iOS 6 compatibility.
· Photos are now displayed in full resolution in the editor.
· Improved stability and performance throughout the app.
· Redesigned export menu.
Metadata (IPTC) can now be exported in XMP format.
· Can add lookup values to IPTC fields.
New features for PRO users:
· Bulk geo-tagging. Copy geo-tags from one photo and paste over others.
· Can set DPI for exported photos.
· Improved FTP history viewer.
· New filtering options in photos browser.
· 4 custom retouch layers (instead of just one in previous version).