You should have control over personal information when sharing photos online - especially pictures of kids and your home. Use Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor to quickly remove personal data from photos when you share. Pixelgarde lets you view, edit and remove geotags, dates, titles and other private data when sharing photos, without turning off GPS or changing originals. It's simple, fast and free!
Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor can help you organize too, because you can create titles for groups of photos, claim your work by adding an author, enter a website address and include comments before sharing. Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor supports photo sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Flickr, Photobucket and Email, making it convenient and super easy to use. If your favorite photo sharing site isn’t on the list, no problem, just choose to save your pictures to the camera roll to access them with other applications.
When you start Pixelgarde for the first time, please let it use your location so it can read the GPS data in your photos.
Why free? Pixelgarde Photo Privacy Editor is ad supported like other free applications. Having ads in our products lets us offer them to you at no cost. We think this is a win-win! When you share photos, we add "Photos shared by Pixelgarde for iPhone" to your email message and place a small but attractive "X" watermark to the bottom right border of each Web Safe photo. The 'X' helps you easily recognize what photos are safe to share. We know free applications aren't for everyone, so you can always upgrade (in-app) to get full control.
· iOS 4.1 or later
· iPhone, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added video record
· added video medatata view/edit
· added video sharing support
· added YouTube video sharing
· improved user flow
· redesigned application ui
· retina display support.
· improved performance
· added multi-thread sharing. (share to different sites at the same time.)
· change geotag altitude
· change geotag image direction
· create a custom editing profile
· location services can be turned off after install for iOS 6 users.
· access control for photos and videos can be controlled in iPhone settings
· previous purchases can be restored in application settings.