If you have a Revel subscription and an Android phone, get this application to ensure that your photo library includes every single photo you take.
What does Adobe Revel Importer do?
Revel importer makes it dead simple to get the photos stored on your Android phone into your Revel photo library.
· Import some or all of the photos on your Android phone into any of the five photo carousels in your Revel account.
· View photos all the photos stored on your Android phone and see which photos have been imported and which haven’t.
· Automatically import all new photos you take with your Android phone.
· Enable friends and family to contribute photos on their Android phone to your Revel library. Invite them to access one of your photo carousels using Revel on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Then they can import photos directly into your photo library from their Android phones.
How does it work?
1. Download Revel Importer to your Android phone.
2. Launch the app and log in to your Revel account.
3. Tap the photo selection button in the top right hand corner and choose the photos on your Android phone that you want to bring into your Revel photo library.
4. Tap the import button in the bottom left corner to start importing the photos you selected.
5. To turn on auto-import, open the Settings menu and set the app to auto-import all the new photos you take with your Android phone.
That’s all there is to it!
Please note: Adobe Revel Importer is not the full version of Revel for Android.
· Android 2.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue affecting international login