Sensor Camera is an Android app that can make you a better photographer. The application is based on the premise that a better composed image is superior to any photo enhanced with filters.
Sensor Camera focuses on composition, instead of playing around with settings like ISO, White balance, Exposure, Saturation, etc. Such settings are done automatically so that all you need to do is to compose and take the shot.
There are a number of established composition guidelines which can be applied in almost any situation, to enhance the impact of a scene. Composition guides included in the app are: Virtual Horizon, Golden Sections, Golden Triangles, Golden spiral, Golden spiral (stretched), Symmetric Face Geometry, Rule of thirds.
Here are some key features of "Sensor Camera Pro":
· Self Timer
· Time Lapse (Intervalometer)
· Sound level shutter trigger
· Light level shutter trigger
· Angle shutter trigger
· Off screen shooting (Candid mode)
· Vibration feedback (for Candid mode)
· Volume button shutter
· Silent shutter (Some devices have a locked shutter sound and cannot be turned off)
· Fast start up
· Full image resolution (standard 4:3 to maximize megapixel)
· Jpeg compression control
· Sensor sensitivity control
· User definable image output directory
· Android 2.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· (Improve) Bluetooth Remote, sends actual image captured to display on Remote app Image preview.
· Bug Fix