Baable is a mobile camera phone application that makes it fun and easy to capture, edit, and save, post to Twitter, or send edited images or drawings. It has two basic goals:
* Make it easy to take a quick snapshot, trim out what’s not needed, add text bubbles/clipart/parts of other pictures/etc., and send it, save it, post it, or make it the phone wallpaper. The goal is to make picture messaging more fun and more successful.Provide an easy to learn set of picture editing features for the person who wants to spend more time creating more sophisticated pictures.
* Provide something creative to do on the train with a phone for people tired of shooting at aliens.
Touch Baable is a rewrite of the user interface to provide touch phone users with a a powerful, easy and fun to use image editor.
Here are some key features of "Touch Baable":
· Designed from the ground up to be intuitive and easy to use on devices with a mobile camera phone touch screen form factor.
· Build in camera interface with support for both portrait and landscape modes.
· Built in interface to send, save, and save images as wallpaper.
· Easy posting of images with text to Twitter through tweetphoto.com, twitpic.com and yfrog.com.
· Support for saving/sending/posting images in png, jpeg, bmp, and gif format, selectable during save/send.
· Ability to use images created from scratch, created with native phone camera interface, created with Baable camera tool, and copied from external sources (e.g., web, PC).
· Basic drawing functions (free draw with finger or stylus, line, rectangle, oval, fill…)
· Basic picture editing functions (crop, resize, stretch, erase, …) and more sophisticated image manipulation tools (posterize, tint, …)
· Ability to fill/erase contiguous areas of similar color using an adjustable level of 'blur' to the color match
· Built in clipart and tools for creating/saving additional clip art
· Text bubble creation tool which multiple cartoon bubble types (e.g. speech and thought) that automatically change size to fit the text. The text can be entered with selectable font size and color.
· Context sensitive help always available
· Undo option to remove prior changes, and redo of previously undone changes.
· Current image backup in phone memory so that the user doesn’t lose current work in case Baable is terminated (e.g. when the battery is exhausted).
· Symbian S60 5th Edition
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for distorting images with a powerful and flexible distort tool.