NewsFlash is a RSS News feed reader which helps you in staying in touch with the World with latest News Updates on your BlackBerry smartphone from your favorite news source, virtually anywhere, anytime.
Stay in touch with the world with latest News Updates on Business, Entertainment, Politics, Sports, Top Stories or just anything on your handheld from your favorite news source. Allows you to add and manage your favorite RSS feed bookmarks into 8 different categories:
- Health & Fitness
- Top Stories
NewsFlash comes preloaded with 30 bookmarks linked to RSS feeds from various prominent sources like:
2. Discovery Channel
4. New York Times
6. Washington Post
and many more ...
So whether you are looking for latest market trends or recent developments in the field of medicine you will probably find a few feeds suiting your needs and if you do not find one you can create custom news feeds based on keywords using MSN or Yahoo! News Search. You can add your favorite feeds either manually or import from an OPML file. With NewsFlash on your BlackBerry smartphone it's like carrying an updated news paper with you that delivers only what you need.
Here are some key features of "NewsFlash (BlackBerry)":
· Get latest News Updates on your Handheld, supports both RSS and RDF formats.
· Read the Description for each headline and visit the news link in your handheld's default browser to read the complete story.
· Supports 'Offline' reading - headlines and descriptions are saved on your handheld enabling you to read them at your convenience.
· Share news articles by email with your friends.
· Comes with 30 built-in Bookmarks related to a variety of News Topics.
· Create custom news feeds based on keywords using MSN or Yahoo! News Search.
· Import feeds from an OPML file by email.
· Export feeds in OPML format by email.
· BlackBerry OS 4.0 or higher