This is an RSS-Reader for the project Tiny Tiny RSS (from tt-rss.org, a PHP-based online feedreader which runs on your own webspace). This reader offers automatic updating on startup, filtering articles by status and efficient browsing through categories and the virtual categories "Fresh", "Starred" and "Published Articles". You can browse the articles offline when they have been synchronized before.
IMPORTANT: You need to enable the API for the user-account in the user-preferences.
YOU CAN'T USE THIS WITHOUT A TTRSS-SERVER (see tt-rss.org for more information about the server application).
Here are some key features of "TTRSS-Reader":
· Swipe for browsing
· View and download attached media files
· Share URLs
· Optional navigation with volume-buttons
· Cache articles locally
· SSL with self-signed certificates via local certificate-store
· Android 2.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Replaced article-header with a custom actionbar-layout (click title to view the full title if it doesn't fit in the space)
· Reduce memory usage when low-memory conditions are detected