This app turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless remote for your computer. It can emulate a touch pad, keyboard, mouse, media remote control, launch pad.
In order to use the application, you will need a local WiFi network connecting your PC or Mac to your iOS device. You also have to install the receiver software on your computer.
Here are some key features of "All-in-one WiFiRemote":
· Three buttons multi-touch touch pad
· Textpad with Chinese handwriting recognition input method support.
· Full feature landscape keyboard.
· Accelerometer mouse.
· Media player and Media Center remote for Windows.
· Front row, QuickTime and iTunes remote for Mac OSX.
· User configurable keys
· Application launch pad.
· WOL Wake-On-LAN support.
· iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 3.2 or later
· Any PC or laptop running WinXP, Vista, Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.5 and above
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New setting interface.