AppRemote turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless remote for your PC. The app can be used to quickly start any program from the Windows quick launch bar, as well as access five customizable folders on your PC. The default folders are: My Documents, My Photos, My Music, My Videos, and My Favourites.
In order to use AppRemote, you need a local WiFi network connecting your computer to your iOS device. You also have to install the receiver application on your PC.
Here are some key features of "AppRemote Free":
· Remotely launch applications on WinXP/Vista quick launch bar.
· Remotely launch applications pinned on Windows 7 task bar.
· Remotely start up files from five customizable folders.
· WiFi touchpad with three buttons and multi-touch support. Two finger right clicking and two finger vertical scrolling.
· Remotely shutdown your computer.
· Optional password protection.
· iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4.3 or later
· Any PC or laptop running WinXP, Vista, Windows7
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· High resolution icon and bug fixed.