CamRanger allows you to remotely control your Nikon or Canon DLSR camera using your iPhone's wireless connection. In order to use the app you need to own a CamRanger device and connect it to the camera.
CamRanger can be used to wirelessly control the following cameras: Canon 5D III, Canon 5D II, Canon 7D, Canon 60D, Canon 40D, Canon T3i / 600D, Canon XSi / 450D, Nikon D800, Nikon D700, Nikon D7000, Nikon D5100, Nikon D5000. More compatible models are added on a regular basis.
Here are some key features of "CamRanger":
· View and set parameters (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, White Balance, Focus Mode, Capture Mode, etc)
· Live View touch focusing and focus adjustments
· Remote Capture
· View 100% resolution images with meta data including histogram (supports JPG and Canon RAW)
· Import all image formats (including RAW) to iOS Photo Library
· Movie Recording and focusing
· Focus Stacking
· Bulb Mode
· Advanced Bracketing/HDR
· Download images to iOS library
· Grid lines and aspect ratio support
· GPS tagging of imported images
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed Nikon compatibility issues.
· Nikon D7100 & D5200 supported