OnkRemote lets you remotely control your Onkyo or Integra brand AV Receiver over WiFi. The app supports 2009 and newer model Onkyo/Integra network receivers. There is limited support for earlier models and all features may not be available.
Here are some key features of "OnkRemote":
· Connect to your PC or media server using DLNA to browse and stream your music - no need to turn on the TV.
· Enjoy internet radio like Spotify and Pandora.
· Multiple zone support. Now you can control other zones without line of sight to the receiver.
· Control CEC/RIHD enabled devices like blu-ray players and TVs using the remote built into the app.
· Highly customizable. Give input sources and zones their own custom names and hide the ones you don't use.
· Control the receiver's built-in radio tuner by preset or direct tuning.
· Automatically detects devices on your network and configures them using built-in templates for each model.
· Shows audio and video source input/output details.
· Windows Phone 7.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· updated 3rd party libraries
· improved stability during connection issues
· workaround for usb drive navigation in some 2012 models
· diagnostics log now included with crash report