PC Remote is an application which turns your mobile phone into a remote control for your PC. Make your phone act like a mouse or keyboard, control audio and video playback, change the volume, control PowerPoint presentations, and more.
Here are some key features of "PC Remote":
· Mouse: you can move cursor, click, drag and drop, zoom, vertical scroll from your phone.
· Keyboard: you can type from your phone - a full keyboard support including control, shift, alt, tab, function, home, end and other special keys.
· Remote Desktop: you can view PC screen, use keyboard to type and tap to move mouse.
· Volume: you can control PC volume from your phone.
· Audio and Video Player: you can control songs and videos running on multimedia applications like XBMC, Windows Media Player, iTunes, Spotify, VLC, media player classic, Zune, Netflix, Hulu, etc.
· YouTube: you can search YouTube in the app and use "Play on PC" feature to view YouTube videos on your PC.
· Windows Media Center: you can control Windows Media Center from your phone.
· PowerPoint: you can control your PowerPoint presentation - change slides, start/stop slideshows, change the cursor to a pen.
· Support for Shutdown, Sleep, Hibernate, Turn off monitor, Turn on monitor, Logout operations on your PC.
· Windows Phone 7.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Revamped Remote Desktop
· Bug fixes