TV remote controller is a Pocket PC, Pocket PC 2002, Pocket PC 2003 & Windows Mobile 2005 application that uses your PDA as a universal remote control for TV, VCR, Cable, SAT, DVD and other equipment.
TV remote controller 5.7 runs only on devices with Strong ARM & Xscale processor Version 5.7 is avaible only for Pocket PC 2003 OS and newer (WM2005....), if you have older OS, TV remote controller 5.5 will be installed instead.
Here are some key features of "TV Remote Controller":
· You can control 38 predefined devices 30 learned devices devices in CCF files.
· Support landscape mode updated!
· Support for iPAQ 39xx, iPAQ 54xx & iPAQ 22xx build-in CIR module
· Timer function
· Running on ARM & Xscale processor
· Full screen (in CCF mode)
· Converts your spoken words into infrared remote control signals using proven, accurate voice recognition technology
· Can recognized up to 25 voice commands
· Listening in the background! (you can use another application and control your TV,VCR......)
· Basic skins: TV, VCR and Universal
· Ability to work with CCF files (own skins, macros....)
· Learn mode (you can learn up to 30 devices)
· Best distance range for all devices
· Multi-Languages (English, German, Italian, French, Japanese, Dutch updated!....)
· No additional adjustment is necessary
· use PDAs hardware buttons to control volume, program and on/off....
· Fast access to equipment's
· Pocket PC, Pocket PC 2002, Pocket PC 2003 & Windows Mobile 2005
· 600 KB of available storage space
· 15 day trial