This app allows you to use your iPhone or iPod touch as a wireless touchpad and keyboard. With it, you can remotely control your computer from your iOS device.
In order to use WiFi Touchpad, you need a PC or Mac connected to the same WiFi network as your iPhone or iPod touch. Also, you have to install the receiver application on your computer.
Here are some key features of "WiFi Touchpad":
· Multi-touch support - two finger right clicking and two finger scrolling.
· Tap to click, item dragging and dropping, and window resizing.
· Full feature landscape keyboard.
· Allows you to compose text on your iPhone/iPod Touch before sending to remote PC.
· Multi-language text input support.
· Supports Chinese handwriting recognition. Turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into writing pad.
· Includes a magnifying glass function in the receiver application. Small on screen objects can now be easily viewed.
· System volume control.
· User configurable buttons.
· iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4.3 or later
· Any PC or laptop running WinXP/Vista/Win7 or Mac OS X 10.5 Intel and above
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· High resolution icon and bug fixed.