iKontrol Expert Remote Control by Knoll Systems.
Designed for the professional systems integrator.
Use your iPhone as a remote for your home entertainment system, control lighting or temperature in your home. Using the home Wi-Fi network or the cell system, total control is as close as your trusty iPhone!
Kontrol virtually any Kontrollable device from an iPhone, iTouch or iPad. Simply tap the screen to select movies, music and TV in any room or adjust volume, light levels and room temperature with just a touch.
The iKommand expert software works in conjunction with Knoll Systems Kommand Center Controllers as well as controllers by Vantage, Control4, Crestron, AMX etc.
Using the Kommand Center GUI Builder and your creativity. The interface designer puts you, the expert in kontrol!
iKontrol recommends Kommand Center Expert or Kommand Center Pro controller hubs to complete the interface.
Visit konllsystems.com and ikontrol.biz for more information.
· iPhone OS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Gesture support
· Advanced button actions
· Embedded web view support
· Sending a command and macro from single button press
· Added printf support for feedback transforms
· Added decimal precision adjustment for feedback transforms
· Subpage always on top option
· Send device ID on connection via serial join 10002
· Send commands from lists when scrolling or reaching end
· Send commands from input fields on text change and finishing text input
· Report list position via Control System protocol
· URL Schema support
· iPad loading screen orientation jolt fixed.
· Optional target value assignment in commands not effecting status bar
· Subpage z-order fixes
· GUI's smaller than the device resolution are now loaded into the center of the screen
· Page transitions fading by default fixed
· Cache corruption issues fixed
· Button active state rendering issues fixed (for transparent bg colors)
· Allow iPod music to continue playing when app is launched
· Horizontal lists now start at the left
· Lists remember their position after page flips
· Button overlay images in active state only now supported
· Use Math Expressions in option command target value assignments
· Dramatic speed improvements in list loading
· Dynamic images on hidden subpages no longer keep refreshing in the background