iNumKeyPad turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless numeric keypad for your PC or Mac. With it, you can easily enter large quantities of numbers in applications running on your computer.
In order to use the app, you need a local WiFi network connecting your PC or Mac to your iOS device. You also have to install the iReceiver application on your computer.
Here are some key features of "iNumKeyPadFree":
· Easy to use and setup - iNumKeyPad automatically searches for the receiver's IP address.
· No VNC server required - utilizes a popular and acclaimed receiver application.
· Supports Ad Hoc network.
· Adjustable key repeat delay and repeat rate.
· iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 3.0 or later
· Any PC or notebook running WinXP, Vista, Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.5 Intel and above
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Build to compatible with iOS4.
· iAd enabled.