An application for Android-powered phones, that intercepts incoming text messages and displays them in a popup window. The popup window shows the contact the message came from and their contact photo (if available) as well as the content of the message. Directly from the popup, the user can quickly Close the popup (marking the message read) or Reply to the message.
Here are some key features of "SMS Popup (Android)":
· Show a popup dialog when a you receive an SMS
· The screen will wake up for a user defined time
· The secure keyguard will be disabled (only for the initial popup, after that you will need to unlock as normal)
· Close or Reply to the message
· If more than 1 message is pending an Inbox button is shown
· The Reply button calls the proper system intent, if there are any other applications available that can provide this functionality a dialog should show offering a choice of which application to use to reply. To use Chomp SMS make sure you have the latest version of Chomp (1.6) - previous versions did not use the standard intent filters.
· Android OS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Quick fix for missed notifications when popup disabled