LED notification for SMS. All you have to do is run the application, hit the home/back button and receive a text (or send yourself one). If your phone is locked it will wake up, dim the screen and flash the home/menu/back LEDs in a nice pattern. It will then turn off the screen and keep the Home LED turned on until you unlock the phone manually.
Because it is only the 1 LED that is lit, it should not drain much battery.
When you unlock the phone it will also display an "SMS Message Received" message.
· Android 2.2 or later
· Root Access & a Custom ROM (StreakDroid 1.8.0 recommended (CONFIRMED WORKING ON 1.8.0))
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Asks for SU Access when the app first loads
· Fixes some weird error that happens every now and again.
· Completely re-coded the SMS receiver. Much smoother now!
· SMS and Gmail Notifications can be turned on or off
· New settings page - done properly now, wont save anything to sdcard [you can delete your STREAKLED folder now!] Press the 'menu' button when you open the app for settings.
· Permissions tweaked (should be less LED problems)