WorldCard HD lets you scan and manage business cards using your iPad. The app uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly gather information from business cards. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards. WorldCard HD has an easy-to-use interface and a powerful search tool that allows you to find required information in seconds. Each business card is represented as a record in a special table with standard attributes such as name, address, company name and others - no typing and less chances of mess up!
The resolution of the images taken by camera in iPad 2 might not be good enough for recognition. It is recommended to add contacts into WorldCard HD using the following methods:
· Add images from iPhone 4S/4/3GS Photo Stream
· Import WorldCard Data (*.wcxf) from iCloud or Dropbox storage services or via iTunes Files Sharing.
Here are some key features of "WorldCard HD for iPad":
· Amazing accuracy of recognition
· Allows you to scan and recognize large numbers of cards at a time. Manages your cards and saves your time effectively!
· Creates contact groups as you wish. With the effective search tool, finding the right contact will never be a problem from now on.
· Enhances images to have them in the best definition always.
· Lets you carry out multiple functions such as connecting with FaceTime or Google Maps and sending emails just by tapping on the collected information from business cards.
· Use Google Maps to find your way easily and save your time on route planning.
· Get connected to your contacts with a single touch. The system will smartly use information such as names and emails to search on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter right away.
· Exchange contact data through Open In, Mail and iTunes File Sharing. Import/export or backup your data on Mac/Windows quickly and conveniently.
· Share or backup your contacts via cloud services (iCloud/Dropbox). You can manage your contacts on all devices, such as Mac PC/Windows PC/Android phone/WP7 phone.
· iOS 5.0 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix bug