As the second brightest object in the night sky, the International Space Station can be seen by 95% of our planet's population. @Sat makes it easy to experience the thrill of viewing the ISS flying over. @Sat also tracks current and upcoming space missions like the Mars Rovers, the Cassini-Huygens probe to Saturn and the Space Telescopes Hubble and Spitzer, automatically downloading stunning images.
Here are some key features of "@Sat":
· A proprietary (OTE) Orbital Tracking Engine will tell you when the International Space Station and other orbiters are visible with the unaided eye from your location.
· A tracking screen will display information on when and where to look for the ISS. All you need is to know were North is.
· Easily add a Calendar Outlook task so you don't miss the next ISS overpass.
· A friendly and intuitive custom interface allows you to easily view the latest images from the Mars Rovers, Hubble, Infrared Space Telescope and the Cassini Mission to Saturn.
· Thumbnail image view for Mars Rovers, Hubble and Spitzer Images.
· Track the Cassini Huygens Mission to Mars arriving July 2004.
· Choose to automatically check for images and news and get an icon notification when new images or news are downloaded.
· Be ready when the Space Shuttle returns to space in 2005.
· Pocket PC, Windows .NET Compact Framework Service Pack 2
· Some features limited