VITO AstroNavigator II is the GPS application that displays sky map above you according to your current location, time and direction of movement. VITO AstroNavigator II supports the latest GPS receivers with the digital compass and rotates the screen according to your heading to display the right picture of the sky above you.
Even if you do not have a GPS receiver VITO AstroNavigator II can display the actual sky picture above you. All you need to do is to point to your place at the world map.
Here are some key features of "VITO AstroNavigator II (Smartphone)":
· The sky map in VITO AstroNavigator II contains over 9000 stars visible to the naked eye, planets of solar system including Sun, Moon and constellations.
· VITO AstroNavigator II provides you with easy search of sky objects. You can quickly pick a necessary planet, constellation or star by sliding the list with a finger.
· With VITO AstroNavigator II you are now able to identify any sky object and receive general information with a single tap.
· Just slide with a finger to rotate the screen and see a star, a planet, or a constellation. Tap one of them to read a wealth of information about it in a pop-up window.
· You can choose what celestial bodies you want to be displayed for more convenient viewing. It is possible to turn on or off displaying of stars, planets, constellations, grid.
· GPS receiver supporting NMEA protocol - practically all GPS receivers on the market
· Windows Mobile 2003/ 5.0/ 6.0 Smartphone
· 20-minute trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New version supports Samsung BlackJack and Moto Q.
· The GPS search has become much faster.
· The application supports landscape devices.
· The bug with distorted image on incoming calls has been fixed.