MotoCarma offers a cleaner, cheaper way to operate your car. When your car enters a high-performance power mode or you accelerate too aggressively, MotoCarma alerts you with a chime and on the mobile device dashboard. Operating in a cleaner, normal-performance mode can ultimately result in reduced fuel costs and carbon footprint
Here are some key features of "MotoCarma":
Determine what caused your Check Engine Light:
· Sometimes it's serious and sometimes it's not. MotoCarma automatically tells you the fault code so you can consult with your service expert before it is too late. Now the information is in your hands before you take it to the service center. This means you can shop around for service upfront and get the best deal.
Reset your Check Engine Light:
· Save the money that service centers charge for this simple procedure. If it is something simple like your gas cap being loose, simply tighten the cap, reset the light with MotoCarma and save your self a costly service trip.
Prevent Engine Damage:
· Forgot to add coolant or get an oil change? You could cause serious damage to your engine. With our High Engine Temperature Warning, MotoCarma can prevent this from happening to your engine.
Avoid Speeding Tickets:
· MotoCarma's High Speed Warning can save you from an expensive speeding ticket. Set the desired speed threshold on your phone and MotoCarma will warn you and keep you safe.
Low Fuel Warnings:
· Ever run out of gas because you ignored the warning and then forgot about it? Some cars give you one warning that your fuel is low while other cars don't warn you at all. MotoCarma will alert you of a low fuel level on your phone and prevent an embarrassing or even dangerous situation.
Drive Trip Records:
· Every time the vehicle is operated, the start and stop time as well as other important drive trip information will be logged and emailed to you.
Automatic Vehicle to Phone Connection:
· MotoCarma will automatically run every time your phone is on. Whenever your phone is in range of the bluetooth link in-vehicle, it will connect and start monitoring. You never have to start the app or think about it - it just works.
· Windows Mobile 5/6
· .NET Compact Framework 2.0
· Data plan/Internet connection with mobile provider
· Vehicle Requirements: OBDII connection (all US vehicles 1996 or later)