Pocket Pilot Log is a free fully functional pilot log book program that lets you keep track of flight hours and currency.
The interface is streamlined to minimize data entry hassles.
Here are some key features of "Pocket Pilot Log":
· The log book can contain up to 100 different aircraft and an unlimited number of flights and hours
· Airplanes, gliders, helicopters, gyroplanes, and balloons are all supported.
· Keeps track of simulator time, categorized by type of aircraft simulated.
· Calculates pilot currency in single and multi engine aircraft, tail wheel aircraft, helicopters, gyroplanes, and balloons. Shows which flights were used in the currency calculation.
· Keeps track of flight conditions (IMC, Simulated IMC, Dual, Cross Country, etc)
· Answers questions such as "How many missed approaches have I made in multi-engine aircraft?"
· Imports and exports .CSV files allowing simple transfer of data to and from Excel and almost every spreadsheet and database program
· Full source is included: Visual Basic for the user interface, C for the log book database
· If you know Visual Basic, it is reasonable to follow the included documentation to extend or redo the user interface using only VB.
· Pocket PC 2002