AutoLog is a program designed to record the gas and maintenance expenses for your car. This will help you keep your car in top condition.
Here are some key features of "Supware AutoLog":
- Keep track of your car's high, low, and overall mpg.
- Record gasoline, oil changes, and other maintenance.
- See a quick overview of your car's stats.
- Know at a glance how long it has been since your last oil change.
- Keep track of multiple cars separately.
- Automatically adjusts to km/cL in countries that use Metric measurements.
- Works with both Smartphone and PocketPC, in portrait and landscape mode.
- Send summary report as pdf and xml to any email address.
- Easily download and install program updates.
- Unregistered users are limited to two cars, and 10 entries per car.
- Added "waypoint" entry type
- Moved data file to My Documents for ActiveSync
- Added automatic backup on Storage Card
- Shrunk the amount of data being transmitted upon Export
- Fixed the export xml file to play nicely with Excel (and OpenOffice)
- Added AppToDate support
- Rearranged menus on main screen
- Moved AutoLog shortcut to Programs folder
- Fixed a couple date bugs