zipE6B is a fully functioning flight computer designed to be used during pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight.
Here are some key features of "zipE6B":
· Timers - Keep track of times for engine start, takeoff, landing, and shutdown. Use the zipE6B timer function to keep track of how much time you spend actually practicing your flying in the air, without including your time on the ground.
· Weight and Balance - Quickly and easily determine if your weight and balance calculations are within CG.
· Fuel Required - Calculate the amount of fuel necessary for the flight including day and night fuel reserves.
· Fuel Per House - Calculate the amount of fuel burn for your aircraft.
· Endurance - Calculate the endurance of your aircraft with remaining fuel.
· Leg Time - Calculate leg time based on
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Version 1.1 includes heading and groundspeed calculator using wind correction.