Tricorder (Android) 5.12
A simple tricorder simulator for Android powered phones, using real sensors to detect magnetic fields, gravity, etc.
How to Use
Use the buttons on the left to select the mode:
* GRA: monitor the local gravitational field and acceleration
* MAG: monitor the local magnetic field
* ENV: monitor environmental parameters including light level, object proximity and temperature
* GEO: display geographical information
The two field displays show the corresponding field information as a 3-D plot with X and Y on a cross-axis plot, with the Z value shown beside it. The elevation of the field above or below the X-Y plane is shown on a separate indicator. The absolute magnitude of the field value is plotted below, and the numeric data is shown below that.
- Tricorder displays gravitation and magnetic field, environmental and geographic information, based on information from the sensors in the device.
- Accuracy is limited to what the sensors can provide.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed some crashes and the visible and magnetic Sun images.