If you have friends coming round for drinks, or you are looking for the perfect accessory to take to a party, Gem Cocktails is the ideal quick-reference, bursting with information on everything you need to know to mix the perfect cocktail.
Full of quality advice on making and presenting cocktails, Collins GEM Cocktails is the most convenient guide to the art of mixing drinks. All the kit, spirits, mixers, famous drinkers - and over 80 classic and contemporary cocktail recipes, plus tried and tested hangover cures for the morning after.
The fact-packed introduction looks at the secrets of mixing a great cocktail and what you′ll need to set up your own cocktail bar - what spirits, liqueurs and mixers to keep stocked up on, what equipment you′ll need and which glasses to serve each cocktail in and how to garnish.
Nine drinks-based chapters then detail ingredients, assembly instructions and presentation for each cocktail and you′ll even learn a little about the background to their creation.
Here are some key features of "Cocktails (iPhone)":
· Each cocktail recipe includes the needed ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions how to mix it, as well as a curious fact or tip about the drink
· Step-by-step instructions and quality illustrations
· Option to arrange the cocktails recipes alphabetically
· Find both famous cocktails such as Dry Martini and Manhattan and colorful and exotic creations such as the Harvey Wallbanger and Tequila Sunrise
· Sections explaining the basics (which ingredients, glasses and techniques to use)
· Section on hangover cures
· Option to add bookmarks
· Customizable user interface with several color themes.
· Option of adding your own notes – for example a shopping list, list of party invitees, etc
· Realistic page flipping
· iOS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fixes.
· Reference to other books added.