Learn how to cook like a pro with simple video recipes from Chef Jason Hill, the charismatic host of YouTube's popular web series "Chef Tips."
Chef Jason Hill is a trusted culinary expert with more than 26,000 subscribers and 10 million video views.
Here are some key features of "Video Recipes: Chef Tips with Jason Hill":
· VIDEOS: This concise video cookbook contains 120 easy recipes — each with accompanying YouTube video tutorials. That's more than three times the videos you'll find in any other cooking app — and for almost half the price!
· SHARING & FAVORITES: You can e-mail recipes for trips to the grocery store, or save them as favorites for quick access.
· FREE VIDEO UPDATES: Once you buy the app, you'll enjoy free new cooking videos and recipe packs for the lifetime of app. Most other video cookbooks charge for additional recipe, so this is a great value! Each recipe is organized into easy-to-navigate categories.
· WIFI: In order to keep the file size manageable, a WiFi connection is required to watch the videos. The recipes and photos are offline. We may be experimenting with offline videos soon, so let us know if that's something you want.
· MORE THAN 120 RECIPES. Here are just a few of the recipes and videos included in the app. Each has been triple tested so you don't waste your time with recipes that don't work.
· iOS 4.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Dynamic updates – refreshes content within the app so you always have the latest
· Offline Content Settings - Control exactly how much space you use for offline content
· Software updates - reliability and performance improvements