Avira AntiVir Mobile offers you professional virus and malware defense for Pocket PCs and smartphones.
Simple installation and updates within seconds:
- Transmission of the program package by docking onto the local PC (PDA) or via Bluetooth, IrDA, GPRS or serial cable (smartphone).
- Automatic installation of the English or German version depending on the language set (smartphone).
- Simple manual program update via LAN, WLAN or dial-up (PDA) or via Bluetooth, GPRS/GPS or WLAN (smartphone). Update also possible via host PC.
- Roll-back in case an update could not be carried out completely.
- Automatic scan-on-sync protection (PDA) for secure data synchronization
Individual setting possibilities and transparent status information:
- Clear menu navigation that does not set any riddles.
- Flexibility through definition of the scanning scope.
- Optional scanning of ROM files and/or cards and network folders
- Automatic or interactive procedure in the event of a virus detection).
- Possibility to delete infected files.
- Specific information on every virus detection, so that you are always in the picture. Version information can be requested at any time
Here are some key features of "Avira AntiVir Mobile for Series 60":
· Reliable protection against viruses that attack your mobile terminal. In this way you cannot infect yourself or pass on infections to others
· Proven, multi-award-winning AntiVir virus and malware protection technology with an extremely high degree of protection, specially designed for use in mobile terminals
· Support of current conventional mobile phone models
· Minimum RAM load due to slim program package
· Fast, resource-saving update through single file update
· All licenses incl. free updates, upgrades and 30 day installation support
· Symbian 7.0 till 8.1, Series 60: Nokia 3230, 6600, 6260, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7610, N70 and N72; Panasonic X700 and X800; Samsung SGH-D720, SGH-D730 and SGH-Z600
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated virus definition file