ESET Mobile Security for Android combines ESET's proactive scanning engine with antispam and antitheft functionality to provide real-time protection for your smartphone against known and emerging threats.
Here are some key features of "ESET Mobile Security (Android)":
· Protection from Threats – All applications, files, folders and SD memory cards are continually scanned for emerging threats, including hidden files and processes.
· SMS/MMS Antispam – Define trustworthy contacts via customizable black or whitelist or simply block message traffic from unknown numbers.
· Call Intercept – Block unwanted calls in both directions – incoming and outgoing. This is a powerful tool especially suitable for parents to control their children’s phone bills.
· Fresh, New User Interface – Tailor-made graphics and layout for enhanced Android experience.
· Security Audit with Built-in Task Manager – Stay informed about all vital phone functions, including battery life, free disk space, running processes, Bluetooth and device visibility. Take action on the spot to reduce your risk profile.
· Android 2.0.1 and higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Android OS 4.2 support on devices with more user profiles
· Fix: Google Play in-app purchase and license download improvement
· Fix: Issue with set/get default language from system. Default settings are not replaced by our application.
· Improvement: Wipe functionality improvement (the SD cards deleting and wiping improvement)
· Improvement: Wipe functionality improvement (external storages detection method improvement)