Footprint Antivirus is a secure cloud-based service that protects your Android device against suspicious files downloaded via the mobile browser, in emails attachments or uploaded to the device via USB cable or Bluetooth etc.
No need to worry about storing hundreds of megabytes of virus definitions on your mobile device or overloading its processor in order to perform heuristic scanning, these actions are performed securely by our cloud of servers.
Intelligent logic engine performs a one-time full scan of your device and then only scans new and changed files, drastically reducing the amount of processing necessary to provide 100% file coverage.
Footprint Antivirus automatically quarantines suspicious files then invites you to review the results.
· Android 2.15 or later
· Maximum file size 3MB - 50MB in paid version
· Scan schedule functionality only available with professional version
· Automatic scanning after use as USB pendrive or after receiving files via Bluetooth etc unavailable
· The free version may display adverts
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes issues when the Internet connection drops or changes. Several other stability bugs fixed.