BeSafe for Palm OS is a program for encrypted storage of sensitive data. It allows quick reference to information like PIN numbers, accounts, passwords, alarm codes etc., while protecting it even in case of device loss or theft.
People normally use MemoPad for keeping that data, but the truth is that MemoPad offers very little protection. Quite at the other end, BeSafe guarantees nobody will learn your secrets even if you lose your device!
BeSafe for Microsoft Windows is a complimentary conduit/desktop client to BeSafe for Palm OS. Users can now enter, modify and lookup same information directly from their desktop machines and it will always be synchronized with their device.
Here are some key features of "BeSafe - Palm OS/MS Windows Bundle":
· Desktop users running Internet Explorer 4.0 or later can now enjoy automatic Web Login to any website requiring user name and password! This is an incredible help for active Web surfers, requested by themselves and implemented by BEIKS!
· Allows you to remember only one password and easily lookup any other
· No option to "hack" the program - the only unlocking key is in your head; every other entered key would simply display garbage
· Uses the extremely strong Advanced Encryption Standard (read facts)
· Easy to operate, interface similar to MemoPad
· Data could organized in different categories
· Configurable automatic program shutdown for improving security
· Under development: centralized data propagation server (for enterprises)
· Palm OS 3.0