BeSafe is a program for encrypted storage of sensitive data. It allows quick reference to information like PIN numbers, accounts, passwords, alarm codes etc., while protecting it even in case of device loss or theft. People normally use Word for keeping that data, but the truth is that Word offers very little protection. Quite at the other end, BeSafe guarantees nobody will learn your secrets even if you lose your device!
Here are some key features of "BeSafe for Pocket PC":
· Allows you to remember only one password and easily lookup any other.
· No option to "hack" the program - the only unlocking key is in your head; every other entered key would simply display garbage.
· Uses the extremely strong Advanced Encryption Standard
· Easy to operate, interface similar to Word
· Data could organized in different categories.
· Configurable automatic program shutdown for improving security
· Under development: centralized data propagation server (for enterprises)
· Free updates for registered users
· Compaq iPAQ PocketPC (ARM)