An RFC 2289-compliant one-time password generator. Compatible with OPIE. See the FreeBSD handbook for more information about one-time passwords.
Interface shamelessly based on pilOTP. PalmOTP contains a number of improvements over pilOTP:
* Support for 5-way navigation.
* Better keyboard support. Use the Enter key to supply input.
* Provides the ability to increment or decrement the sequence number.
* Hides the secret passphrase more reliably.
* Provides the ability to copy generated passwords to the clipboard.
* Uses the MDLib and SHALib shared libraries for hashing, allowing users to install only the hashing code that they need.
* Provides the ability to generate website-specific passwords that are compatible with the Password Composer Firefox extension.
· Palm OS 4.0 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed some warnings when running in the Treo 650 simulator.
· Minor adjustments to the About dialog.