SplashID safely and securely stores all of your sensitive personal information in a secure, encrypted database that is quickly accessible on your handheld and desktop computer.
SplashID organizes and protects all of your user names, passwords, credit cards, PINs, and more in one convenient location.
Here are some key features of "SplashID (UIQ)":
· Unlimited number of customizable record types and categories for storing all kinds of personal information
· Customizable List View supports color and icons
· Password protection, using Blowfish encryption, keeps your data safe and secure
· Synchronize data between the handheld and desktop using the included desktop software
· Beam records to other SplashID users
· Custom Icon support
· Field Masking (for sensitive data like passwords)
· Customizable Field Labels on a per record basis
· Enhanced Security Options
· Automatic Password Generator - for generating passwords based on user criteria
· Category support
· Backup and Restore feature added to the Desktop application
· UIQ devices.
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Carriage returns in Notes now appear normally for imported desktop vID records.
· Solved a problem that could cause an error 18 on launch.
· Added a vID import features which allows the import of a desktop vID file