Do you have multiple e-mail ids for your personal, business and subscription reasons. Have you paid subscription to your favorite News website or anything of that sort. Experts Say "you have to change your passwords frequently for saftey".
Do you write down your Personal Identification Number (PIN) of your ATM or Debit card in an unsecured place in your wallet, just because you can't remember and hate to confuse yourself when you try to recall them.
Then you must be thinking about a Single Place where you can store all these details securely.
kPassword provides the best place to store your Secret details such as Passwords, Personal Identification Numbers, Credit Cards etc. Pleasant set of icons are also provided. A Must have utility for every PDA user.
Master Password is provided at the startup to ensure security.
Other Password details cannot be viewed without entering the Master Password
Master Password can be changed anytime after entering into the software.
A Hint question and its answer can be stored to reterive the master password
Here are some key features of "kPasswordPro (BlackBerry)":
· Professionally and Newl designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry and Easy Viewing.
· 128-bit Encrypted Storage.
· Protected by a Master password for more security to your data.
· You can Add/Create as many groups/Types as you like.
· You can have as many datas as you want.
· All Data are stored in your PDA with industries latest encryption techiques which adds more security to your virtual data than others.
· Protects you from forgetting your Secret details.
· Adds Safety to your confidential details.
· Datas are arranged in an alpahbatical order.
· An easy to use search option.