Have you wondered if you forgot your mobile phone at work or if you dropped it at the gym? Wouldn't you feel more secure if you could track your child’s location remotely? Or perhaps you need a handy tracking device to put inside your car in case it gets stolen or someone else is driving it? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Easy Locator is the BlackBerry tool you need!
All you need to do is install Easy Locator on the device you would like to track and give it to the person you would like to follow from a distance – your child, your assistant or perhaps a relative who likes to travel a lot. Alternatively, you can place the BlackBerry in a larger object, such as a car or a company truck, for example, to be aware of its location all the time.
Once Easy Locator is installed on a BlackBerry phone, you can track this phone remotely through GPS or cell ID by sending an SMS command from any other phone (no EL installation required on the phone receiving the SMS replies). Easy Locator will respond back with an SMS containing a link to a map with the BlackBerry’s location and its coordinates. Alternatively, if you need on-the-spot location, you can view a map from the device itself through the Locate Me option.
Easy Locator does not compromise your own privacy by exposing you to being tracked yourself. It works reliably and unobtrusively.
Easy Locator can be of use for:
* Business communication – if your assistant needs to know where you are without disturbing you or if you would like to keep track of the location of your employees.
* Child monitoring - keep an eye on your child going back from school or on a school trip from a distance.
* Keeping in touch - share your whereabouts with a close friend or relative
* Suspected theft – you can ascertain whether you have left your phone at a familiar location or if it has been stolen.
* Tracking objects (cars, bags) – place the BlackBerry with an installed EL inside a larger object to remotely track its location
Here are some key features of "Easy Locator (BlackBerry)":
· Remote device location via password-protected SMS commands
· On-the-spot location through the Locate me screen
· Use of both GPS and cell ID coordinates: in case GPS data is unavailable, you still get the second-best cell ID based map
· Reliable and unobtrusive
· BlackBerry OS 4.2.1 or later
· 7 days trial