My Eyes Only Photo is an iOS application that will protect your private photos from prying eyes. All the photos are fully encrypted and completely password protected with photo transfer to web browser or other iOS device over WiFi.
256 bit encryption of all photos
- Password protected with long passwords using characters and numbers
- Import Photos from Photos App, Camera Roll, directly from a camera
NEW WiFi import/export using any web browser, iOS device to iOS device running MEO Photo
- NEW Bluetooth transfers for devices running iOS 4.0 or better and running MEO Photo
- Create personalized folders
- 16X full sized photo zoom
- Copy and Paste photos from other apps
- Copy and Paste into Message App, (Note: you have to paste the photo that is in the past buffer)
- Send photos in emails
UI and Usability Features
Blazing decryption performance on iPad and iPhone 4 and new iPods; don’t forget that before photos can be displayed they are decrypted.
Retina Display support
- Muti-touch photo browsing, swipe, pinch, tap, double tap, two finger tap
NEW look and feel throughout the app
Encryption so Strong, it Needed U.S. Government Approval for Export
256 bit AES encryption to protect your photos. The encrypted information is protected by a password.
Full Data Wipe and Password Reset
If somebody tries to access your private photos stored in My Eyes Only Photo and enters the wrong password six times, all your photos will be deleted and the password will be reset.
Advanced Password Features
With My Eyes Only Photo, like My Eyes Only(tm), forgetting your password doesn’t mean you can’t get access to the application. A password hint feature is provided to help the user remember their password. It also has a configurable password recovery question and answer that allows users to select their own private question and answer to help the gain access to their photos.
You Need this App If...
You have pictures you want to keep safe, secure and password protected
You are a private person and don’t want your family photos viewed by strangers if they seal your iOS device
You want to use your new iPhones to take close ups of all your credit cards and IDs
You want to use your camera to take close ups of all your credit cards and IDs
You are a spy and want to take photos of secret documents
You have compromising photos of your lover you don’t want published on the internet if you leave your phone at a fast food restaurant
You have compromising photos of yourself you don’t want published on the internet if you leave your phone at a fast food restaurant
You have photos that you don’t want your better half to see
You have photos you don’t want your parents to see
· iOS 5.1 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed the bug where the app asks for in-app-purchase to add a photo when it should no be doing that.